Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Guardian obituary of Ray Hill is worth reading 09:33 - Jun 7 with 656 viewsSteve_M

He had something of a Damascene conversion:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/29/ray-hill-obituary

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This Guardian obituary of Ray Hill is worth reading on 09:58 - Jun 7 with 601 viewsvilanovablue

That's really interesting and a story I didn't know.
This Guardian obituary of Ray Hill is worth reading on 10:17 - Jun 7 with 584 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yeah. Posted about him when he died. Incredible story.

R,I.P. Ray Hill by GlasgowBlue 15 May 2022 9:02
Classic poacher turned gamekeeper.

He joined various far right anti immigration groups in the 1960’s before a Damascus like conversion after making friends in the Jewish community.

He continued working in far right groups such as the National Front although he was secretly working fir Searchlight, disrupting the activities of the far right and exposing their links with terrorists.

He was in so deep that when he outed himself it sowed distrust and irreparable damage to the far foregut mivement in the UK.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This Guardian obituary of Ray Hill is worth reading on 10:36 - Jun 7 with 552 viewsSteve_M

This Guardian obituary of Ray Hill is worth reading on 10:17 - Jun 7 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah. Posted about him when he died. Incredible story.

R,I.P. Ray Hill by GlasgowBlue 15 May 2022 9:02
Classic poacher turned gamekeeper.

He joined various far right anti immigration groups in the 1960’s before a Damascus like conversion after making friends in the Jewish community.

He continued working in far right groups such as the National Front although he was secretly working fir Searchlight, disrupting the activities of the far right and exposing their links with terrorists.

He was in so deep that when he outed himself it sowed distrust and irreparable damage to the far foregut mivement in the UK.

Ah, missed that at the time.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This Guardian obituary of Ray Hill is worth reading on 18:19 - Jun 7 with 409 viewsphillymark

A great great man who I had the absolute privilege to get to know pretty well in the early 90s. I drove him around the North of England a bit to various speaking gigs and introduced him a number of times. He could also drink anyone under the table and then you'd hear some amazing stories about his time in BM, BNP and under cover for Searchlight
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024