Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The season ticket TV advert 21:16 - Jun 10 with 976 viewsEssexBloo

I’ve seen a few comments about it on Twitter and must admit I didn’t really believe it but I just saw the ad on DMAX whilst watching Alaska Last Frontier.

How much does this sort of advertising cost? I’m really intrigued whether it’s generating and additional sales.
The season ticket TV advert on 21:30 - Jun 10 with 910 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Saw it on Sky which was a nice change to seeing nodge legends like Grant Holt advertising some norfolk company. They even captioned him as "norwich legend".

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The season ticket TV advert on 21:39 - Jun 10 with 880 viewsScotBlue

As a marketing manager using the new digital marketing works really well. Basically I can target specific viewers on there digital preferences therefore by having digital history of Ipswich Town I can target you for season tickets. Essex blue it may be a case that your neighbour for unknown reasons follows another team and even though you may be watching the same program on sky you will be delivered different adverts so they will not get the season ticket advert
The season ticket TV advert on 22:36 - Jun 10 with 753 viewsEssexBloo

The season ticket TV advert on 21:39 - Jun 10 by ScotBlue

As a marketing manager using the new digital marketing works really well. Basically I can target specific viewers on there digital preferences therefore by having digital history of Ipswich Town I can target you for season tickets. Essex blue it may be a case that your neighbour for unknown reasons follows another team and even though you may be watching the same program on sky you will be delivered different adverts so they will not get the season ticket advert

Very interesting and a tad above my middle aged head. So I guess if it’s not ‘mass marketing’ then it’s probably not a huge cost to the club?
The season ticket TV advert on 22:55 - Jun 10 with 704 viewsIllinoisblue

The season ticket TV advert on 21:39 - Jun 10 by ScotBlue

Hyper targeted makes sense up to a point but people with a digital footprint of visiting football sites in general or ITFC sites in particular are probably heavily engaged fans who will be fully aware of the benefits of a season ticket. Not saying it’s not worth the club trying it, just curious as to what the hook or the offer is beyond what’s already been announced by the club.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024