Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car rental in Ipswich 20:40 - Jul 27 with 601 viewsleftback

Anyone have any info/experience?
Mrs crashed our Tiguan on Monday, not really in any condition to drive, our insurance will supply us with a 3 door ‘small car’ but we are supposed to be going away for a few days next week so really need something similar to get our family of 5 around
Car rental in Ipswich on 20:50 - Jul 27 with 577 viewsDubtractor

Car hire prices have gone mental in recent times, like mega crazy. We need to get a decent sized car for a festival trip and the prices are way higher than a couple of years ago - cheapest we've found for an SUV type vehicle is about £400 for 5 days, but most much more expensive than that.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Car rental in Ipswich on 21:06 - Jul 27 with 527 viewsjeera

Suffolk Poker on here runs a motor rental firm, near Stowmarket way I think, so only down the road.

Dunno about his prices but I'm sure he won't mind you asking!

Maybe send him a PM.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Car rental in Ipswich on 21:09 - Jul 27 with 517 viewsMillsTash

Car rental in Ipswich on 20:50 - Jul 27 by Dubtractor

Car hire prices have gone mental in recent times, like mega crazy. We need to get a decent sized car for a festival trip and the prices are way higher than a couple of years ago - cheapest we've found for an SUV type vehicle is about £400 for 5 days, but most much more expensive than that.

Agree car hire prices. Going to USA in 2 weeks and we booked car hire January time and it was around 40% more than when we went pre covid.

You’re probably aware but it’s due to a shortage of new vehicles, lack of components from Ukraine and rental companies having to buy new cars post covid at an increased price.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024