Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The All or Nothing show about Arsenal 17:58 - Aug 9 with 531 viewsIllinoisblue

Good so far. Watched the first one last night. Fun hearing Arteta drop the f-bomb. Be good to hear more from the players; more than just snippets of banter about their clothes and cars. Yawn. Nice human touch seeing Ramsdale’s parents so excited for his debut. (Not sure about his dad’s hat though). Enjoying this more than the Sunderland one

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The All or Nothing show about Arsenal on 18:03 - Aug 9 with 494 viewstractordownsouth

I think Sunderland is the best of the fly-on-the-wall football documentaries. It's a much more captivating story to see a team starved of success than one that wins everything, like Man City. The Arsenal one is good so far but knowing how their season ended, it's hard to get too into it because nothing particularly significant happened.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

The All or Nothing show about Arsenal on 18:04 - Aug 9 with 482 viewslordsambuca

Agree. Much better than Sunderland and Spurs. Arteya is very open and honest I am looking forward to the rest of the series particularly given the bad run at the end of the season. Can already see howAubameyang situation arose. He just does not seem to the on the same page.
The All or Nothing show about Arsenal on 18:06 - Aug 9 with 472 viewsstrikalite

The Spurs one for me is the best, especially with Jose just coming to the Club..
The All or Nothing show about Arsenal on 18:07 - Aug 9 with 473 viewsIllinoisblue

The All or Nothing show about Arsenal on 18:03 - Aug 9 by tractordownsouth

I think Sunderland is the best of the fly-on-the-wall football documentaries. It's a much more captivating story to see a team starved of success than one that wins everything, like Man City. The Arsenal one is good so far but knowing how their season ended, it's hard to get too into it because nothing particularly significant happened.

Still think the BBC series about Sheff Utd - think it was just called United - around 1990 was the best. Producers lucked out a bit with it turning into a promotion season for them. I remember seeing the crowd scenes of them going mental at Leicester to go up and thinking, I’d like some of that. Didn’t have to wait too long, thankfully!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024