Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It probably has been mentioned before but Barnsley Bolton playoffs 19:56 - Jan 6 with 848 viewsStuartSlater

Find midway through the season and oh my god is football going to repeat itself are we going to beat Bolton in dramatic style and then Barnsley and the final we can but dream of course

Poll: Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood

It probably has been mentioned before but Barnsley Bolton playoffs on 21:02 - Jan 6 with 697 viewsHighgateBlue

Despite recalling the Wembley playoff final with much fondness (I was sat level with Wrighty when Hignett's goal went in off him), I would love it if Town do things the quiet way this time. Second place would be quite satisfactory from my point of view, and that of cardiologists across the Suffolk area :)
It probably has been mentioned before but Barnsley Bolton playoffs on 21:07 - Jan 6 with 682 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It probably has been mentioned before but Barnsley Bolton playoffs on 21:02 - Jan 6 by HighgateBlue

Despite recalling the Wembley playoff final with much fondness (I was sat level with Wrighty when Hignett's goal went in off him), I would love it if Town do things the quiet way this time. Second place would be quite satisfactory from my point of view, and that of cardiologists across the Suffolk area :)

I agree 100% we want to comfortably finish top two with no risk of failure in the last couple of matches.

Having said that, winning again at Wembley and it being a first ever visit to the new one would be quite nice.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024