Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford 1 x adult ticket and 1 coach return 18:27 - Jan 9 with 783 viewsian_marshall

Does anyone want these in exchange for 1 preferably 2 cambridge tickets?

Long shot but worth a go. Thankyou

Follow the town, up or down!

Oxford 1 x adult ticket and 1 coach return on 18:30 - Jan 9 with 755 viewsLeistonBlue

If you don’t get any interest for the swap I’d happily buy the match ticket off you, although no particular interest in the coach ticket. Obviously realise thats not exactly what you’re looking for but let me know if you’re interested!
Oxford 1 x adult ticket and 1 coach return on 18:34 - Jan 9 with 707 viewsian_marshall

Oxford 1 x adult ticket and 1 coach return on 18:30 - Jan 9 by LeistonBlue

If you don’t get any interest for the swap I’d happily buy the match ticket off you, although no particular interest in the coach ticket. Obviously realise thats not exactly what you’re looking for but let me know if you’re interested!

Hi, i really hope I can get a swap, however if I'm not successful you are most welcome to purchase ticket, no problem about the coach ticket. Keep your eyes peeled for me, cheers.

Follow the town, up or down!

Oxford 1 x adult ticket and 1 coach return on 18:41 - Jan 9 with 677 viewsLeistonBlue

Oxford 1 x adult ticket and 1 coach return on 18:34 - Jan 9 by ian_marshall

Hi, i really hope I can get a swap, however if I'm not successful you are most welcome to purchase ticket, no problem about the coach ticket. Keep your eyes peeled for me, cheers.

No problem. Just chuck me a dm if/when you’re ready to pull the trigger
Oxford 1 x adult ticket and 1 coach return on 18:52 - Jan 9 with 649 viewsSitfcB

Oxford 1 x adult ticket and 1 coach return on 18:41 - Jan 9 by LeistonBlue

No problem. Just chuck me a dm if/when you’re ready to pull the trigger

Giving away tickets Russian roulette style, I like it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Oxford 1 x adult ticket and 1 coach return on 18:57 - Jan 9 with 640 viewsLeedsblue1

Obviously Leiston has first dibs on that ticket but any others after that one for Leiston if he ends getting one, I’d be happy to purchase for my 14 year old lad aswell.
Oxford 1 x adult ticket and 1 coach return on 18:59 - Jan 9 with 633 viewspennblue

I would love to get the Oxford ticket if it is going - happy to reimburse the coach too

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024