Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MBR Acres and LabCorp. 19:11 - Jun 4 with 1274 viewsBlacknGoldnBlue

Those of us at a certain age will recall the furore about Huntingdon Life Sciences back in the day and the discussions about vivisection and animal testing. I thought it was a thing of the past and then I discovered MBR Acres and LabCorp.
MBR Acres is based just outside Huntingdon and is the UK's largest puppy farm. They breed beagles in converted pig sheds and these beagles are kept in cages with an automated lighting and feeding system. They never get let out to feel the sun and rain. On average they breed 2000 puppies a year at MBR. Once these puppies reach 20 weeks old they are sold to labs for testing on.
Huntingdon Life Sciences use to be the main lab in Huntingdon where animal testing happened but the uproar of locals and the constant attention of the animal rights movement had them on the ropes... until the government saved them....they eventually were brought out by (you've guessed it) LabCorp, who are still on the same site and still testing on animals. LabCorp is one of the biggest purchasers of beagles from MBR in the UK. At LabCorp the beagles will be burnt, have bleach poured down their throat via a tube or forced to breathe in toxins via gas masks. This happens until the Beagle's die. If they don't die they are killed as they no longer have a value to LabCorp.
Beagle's are used as they are reluctant to bite and have a placid nature.

I honestly thought these practices didn't happen anymore!

There are alternatives, using these alternatives would put LabCorp and MBR out of business and the results would be more reliable since over 96% of tests performed on animals fail when tested on humans, as we are not the same.

Camp Beagle have been camped on the verge outside MBR Acres holding this practice to account and documenting the movement of beagles in a non violent way since July 2021. They currently have a petition asking the government to direct more money to non animal testing. Please sign it and share it with friends and family and on your social media as I'm sure, if you visited Camp Beagle, the haunting cries of the puppies would weigh on your consciousness forever.

www.petition.parliament.uk/petitions/633591

If you wish to know more then there are video's on You Tube of Huntingdon Life Sciences, LabCorp and MBR Acres.

Thanks

Poll: Will Ipswich be relegated this season?

MBR Acres and LabCorp. on 19:23 - Jun 4 with 1220 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

That's very disturbing, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with the link you posted.

Is this the one?
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/633591
[Post edited 4 Jun 2023 19:24]

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

MBR Acres and LabCorp. on 19:49 - Jun 4 with 1179 viewsBlacknGoldnBlue

MBR Acres and LabCorp. on 19:23 - Jun 4 by SlippinJimmyJuan

That's very disturbing, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with the link you posted.

Is this the one?
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/633591
[Post edited 4 Jun 2023 19:24]

Yes. Thanks.

MBR Acres and LabCorp. on 08:43 - Jun 5 with 1053 viewsBlacknGoldnBlue

MBR Acres and LabCorp. on 19:49 - Jun 4 by BlacknGoldnBlue

Yes. Thanks.

https://thecampbeagle.com/

We are supposed to be a nation of animal lovers and dog s are supposed to be man's best friend.

I really don't understand why anyone wouldn't sign the petition.. although I appreciate we are all individuals.

I will keep trying to end this suffering.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2023 17:45]

MBR Acres and LabCorp. on 06:58 - Jun 6 with 866 viewsBlacknGoldnBlue

MBR Acres and LabCorp. on 08:43 - Jun 5 by BlacknGoldnBlue

https://thecampbeagle.com/

We are supposed to be a nation of animal lovers and dog s are supposed to be man's best friend.

I really don't understand why anyone wouldn't sign the petition.. although I appreciate we are all individuals.

I will keep trying to end this suffering.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2023 17:45]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024