Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town TV - matches query 18:16 - Jul 31 with 888 viewsurbanpenguin

Sorry if I am missing something obvious, or it's been discussed elsewhere and I missed it.

TownTV subscription says that if provides: "Access to live pre-match shows, audio commentary, U21 games at Portman Road and exclusive content."

Does this mean live games (which are not on SKY or Saturday 3pm) are not included and one pays extra? It doesn't mention anything about the actual games, so curious...
Town TV - matches query on 09:56 - Aug 1 with 682 viewsurbanpenguin

I have found it on here:
https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2023/july/21/towntv-and-official-app-launched/

So, £5.99 for interviews and BTS stuff, but an extra £10 per streamed match whether you subscribe to the £5.99 or not. Surprised there's not any kind of incentive to subscribe by a slight reduction to match fees.
Town TV - matches query on 13:31 - Aug 1 with 593 viewsJosephHollidge

Town TV - matches query on 09:56 - Aug 1 by urbanpenguin

I have found it on here:
https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2023/july/21/towntv-and-official-app-launched/

So, £5.99 for interviews and BTS stuff, but an extra £10 per streamed match whether you subscribe to the £5.99 or not. Surprised there's not any kind of incentive to subscribe by a slight reduction to match fees.

thanks do you know if this is also the case for the international subscription £19.99 per month + you have to pay extra for the streamed games? or are the games included in the £19.99?
Town TV - matches query on 14:15 - Aug 1 with 560 viewsKeefer

Town TV - matches query on 13:31 - Aug 1 by JosephHollidge

thanks do you know if this is also the case for the international subscription £19.99 per month + you have to pay extra for the streamed games? or are the games included in the £19.99?

All games are available through the £19.99 monthly subscription...except for any broadcast by your country's EFL partner (e.g. DAZN in Canada and ESPN+ in the US)...and no Carabao Cup or FA Cup games either. There are no additional "per match fees"...all included in the £19.99.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024