Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The last time we had a 2-2 home draw that fans were disappointed with. 14:55 - Dec 21 with 871 viewsTheBoyBlue

What followed wasn't particularly dreadful.

Same again would be grand.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

The last time we had a 2-2 home draw that fans were disappointed with. on 18:49 - Dec 21 with 677 viewsandytown

When was the last 2-2 at home that fans were disappointed with?
Barnsley last season?
The last time we had a 2-2 home draw that fans were disappointed with. on 19:38 - Dec 21 with 629 viewsgringoblue

The last time we had a 2-2 home draw that fans were disappointed with. on 18:49 - Dec 21 by andytown

When was the last 2-2 at home that fans were disappointed with?
Barnsley last season?

Sheffield Wednesday
The last time we had a 2-2 home draw that fans were disappointed with. on 19:41 - Dec 21 with 620 views_clive_baker_

The last time we had a 2-2 home draw that fans were disappointed with. on 19:38 - Dec 21 by gringoblue

Sheffield Wednesday

Was it? Didn’t we follow that up with a 0-0 against Bristol Rovers on Valentine’s Day?

I mean I’d take 0-0 tomorrow don’t get me wrong, but the OP seemed to allude to better.
The last time we had a 2-2 home draw that fans were disappointed with. on 20:53 - Dec 21 with 529 viewsTheBoyBlue

The last time we had a 2-2 home draw that fans were disappointed with. on 19:41 - Dec 21 by _clive_baker_

Was it? Didn’t we follow that up with a 0-0 against Bristol Rovers on Valentine’s Day?

I mean I’d take 0-0 tomorrow don’t get me wrong, but the OP seemed to allude to better.

Likewise.

But we won every home game until Leeds. That'll do nicely.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2023 20:54]

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024