Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere v Leicester 12:01 - Dec 28 with 899 viewsBobbychase

Actually thought it was pretty good in the second half. But what would help is SAR stand joining in now and then. If we get a corner down that end it's OK to have a sing. You can do it, we all remember the Exeter game

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Atmosphere v Leicester on 12:07 - Dec 28 with 841 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Counter intuitively, my experience is the later kick-offs 5.30/7.45 have all been somewhat subdued compared to the 3pm Saturday games. Probably a multitude of reasons for that, but in regards the the Leicester game it was visible nerves, and conceding yet another early goal. Second half was much better atmosphere as the crowd responded to Town upping the tempo on the pitch.

Favourite chant of the night (in response to Leicester fans singing champsions of England), “Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that”…
Atmosphere v Leicester on 12:15 - Dec 28 with 783 viewsBobbychase

Atmosphere v Leicester on 12:07 - Dec 28 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Counter intuitively, my experience is the later kick-offs 5.30/7.45 have all been somewhat subdued compared to the 3pm Saturday games. Probably a multitude of reasons for that, but in regards the the Leicester game it was visible nerves, and conceding yet another early goal. Second half was much better atmosphere as the crowd responded to Town upping the tempo on the pitch.

Favourite chant of the night (in response to Leicester fans singing champsions of England), “Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that”…

There were also some excellent roars in the second half after we were attacking. Warming

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Atmosphere v Leicester on 12:43 - Dec 28 with 694 viewsstrikalite

If the North actually joined in with BA it would make such a difference, stop singing about fecking scum and this "hark now hear " crap song every ten minutes...
[Post edited 28 Dec 2023 16:17]
Atmosphere v Leicester on 12:59 - Dec 28 with 658 viewsBluespeed225

Atmosphere v Leicester on 12:43 - Dec 28 by strikalite

If the North actually joined in with BA it would make such a difference, stop singing about fecking scum and this "hark now hear " crap song every ten minutes...
[Post edited 28 Dec 2023 16:17]

It is getting cringey isn’t it, THAT song. Likewise and Delia related song.
Atmosphere v Leicester on 13:07 - Dec 28 with 622 viewsblueprint

It’s frustrating isn’t it. Whenever we got a corner I tried to start a rendition of “come on you Blues!” Only to be met with silence. I actually got quite annoyed with the lack of effort and actually (to my shame) joined in with “football in a library” .

I appreciate that the Churchmans has never been the most vociferous stand but it would be nice if some could join in once in a while rather than just clapping along like a bunch of semi awake Seals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024