Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My band ‘Big Grey Sky’ (used to be called Post) have uploaded our debut EP 08:46 - Jan 3 with 786 viewsSwailsey

I know a few of you were interested/saw us play Brighten the Corners, and were asking about it.

We’ve changed our name from Post as there’s lots of Posts. So we’re now in a post-Post world.

There’s 4 songs and you can stream them on Spotify/Apple Music or purchase it if you’re so inclined from Bandcamp.

Thanks

https://music.apple.com/gb/album/big-grey-sky-ep/1723708373

https://open.spotify.com/album/3EEh11tGTgA7HuOhRkV09D?si=SdDh3bFISG2V47SnvKWlTQ

https://biggreysky.bandcamp.com/album/big-grey-sky-ep
[Post edited 3 Jan 8:47]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

My band ‘Big Grey Sky’ (used to be called Post) have uploaded our debut EP on 09:18 - Jan 3 with 716 viewsTVRBlue

Hi Swailsey!

Thanks for posting about your post-Post world!

I really enjoyed listening to all four tracks via Spotify, and particularly liked tracks 2 and 3 "Permanent Heating" and "Blood Abuser".

All the best with your band Big Grey Sky in 2024.
My band ‘Big Grey Sky’ (used to be called Post) have uploaded our debut EP on 12:59 - Jan 3 with 595 viewsSwailsey

My band ‘Big Grey Sky’ (used to be called Post) have uploaded our debut EP on 09:18 - Jan 3 by TVRBlue

Hi Swailsey!

Thanks for posting about your post-Post world!

I really enjoyed listening to all four tracks via Spotify, and particularly liked tracks 2 and 3 "Permanent Heating" and "Blood Abuser".

All the best with your band Big Grey Sky in 2024.

Why thank you!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

My band ‘Big Grey Sky’ (used to be called Post) have uploaded our debut EP on 13:05 - Jan 3 with 578 viewshoppy

Were you still Post when you recorded the tracks, but now post Post, posting about not being Post and that you’re now post Post? Will have a listen, as have always enjoyed Post, War Waves and your own solo tracks you’ve shared.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My band ‘Big Grey Sky’ (used to be called Post) have uploaded our debut EP on 22:25 - Jan 3 with 469 viewsSwailsey

My band ‘Big Grey Sky’ (used to be called Post) have uploaded our debut EP on 13:05 - Jan 3 by hoppy

Were you still Post when you recorded the tracks, but now post Post, posting about not being Post and that you’re now post Post? Will have a listen, as have always enjoyed Post, War Waves and your own solo tracks you’ve shared.

I will, post-haste.

Thanks as always for the support Hoppy :)

My band ‘Big Grey Sky’ (used to be called Post) have uploaded our debut EP on 00:43 - Jan 4 with 425 viewshoppy

My band ‘Big Grey Sky’ (used to be called Post) have uploaded our debut EP on 22:25 - Jan 3 by Swailsey

I will, post-haste.

Thanks as always for the support Hoppy :)

Just had a chance to have a listen - very good, as always. Will you be playing BTC again this year? Superb in The Baths last year!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My band ‘Big Grey Sky’ (used to be called Post) have uploaded our debut EP on 17:10 - Jan 4 with 327 viewsSwailsey

My band ‘Big Grey Sky’ (used to be called Post) have uploaded our debut EP on 00:43 - Jan 4 by hoppy

Just had a chance to have a listen - very good, as always. Will you be playing BTC again this year? Superb in The Baths last year!

Thanks so much Hoppy! We hope…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024