Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit short on strikers: Leicester 04:12 - Jan 20 with 1028 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Who can you see coming off the bench against Leicester? Do you think Chuks Uzor-Greey may get his debut or will we stick with Buabo?

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Bit short on strikers: Leicester on 06:14 - Jan 20 with 915 viewsMookamoo

Cometh the hour, cometh Sone Aluko.

Will probably be Sarmiento to start with Broadhead playing 9 in the last 20 mins
Bit short on strikers: Leicester on 07:58 - Jan 20 with 707 viewsgosblue

If we want Broadhead to do a no9 stint it has to be from the start or from the bench. We’ve seen a number of times now him floundering up top after he’s put in a massive shift as a 10. Jackson is doing ok and you’ve got to ask ‘where are the kids?’ Surely we’ve got more than just Buabo who is coming back from injury.
Bit short on strikers: Leicester on 08:01 - Jan 20 with 666 viewsBlueBoots

Bit short on strikers: Leicester on 06:14 - Jan 20 by Mookamoo

Cometh the hour, cometh Sone Aluko.

Will probably be Sarmiento to start with Broadhead playing 9 in the last 20 mins

I thought Harness looked more effective than Broadhead as a 9 when he replaced him against Sunderland, although not really a fair comparison as Broadhead would have been tiring, as were the Sunderland defence by then. Apart from his workrate with our pressing, did notice Harness winning a couple of decent headers.

Just the cup game after Leicester before the transfer window shuts, so I'd rather we make do with what we have and use all that time to get the best strikers we can, even if it risks leaving it until the last minute - other clubs may sign players during that time which could make targets we thought were unavailable an option.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024