Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket question 21:30 - Feb 6 with 1112 viewsDeano69

Might sound obvious, but is the Under 19 ticket for 19 and under or 18 year olds and below?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Ticket question on 08:08 - Feb 7 with 897 viewsLRB84UK

I would say 18 and under.

Our season tickets are worded "12 and under" etc. Had my sons last one when he was 12, now he's the "19 and under" category as he's 13

I would take under 19 to mean anything up to the day before the 19th birthday and 19 and under as anything up to the day before the 20th birthday.
Ticket question on 08:31 - Feb 7 with 855 viewsDJR

Ticket question on 08:08 - Feb 7 by LRB84UK

I would say 18 and under.

Our season tickets are worded "12 and under" etc. Had my sons last one when he was 12, now he's the "19 and under" category as he's 13

I would take under 19 to mean anything up to the day before the 19th birthday and 19 and under as anything up to the day before the 20th birthday.

That could be right but I'd phone the club to double check given the fact that in youth football "under 18", say, means under 18 on the 31 August before the season starts.

EDIT: You mention that your son's season ticket says 12 and under, whereas the ticket website has an under 12 category. That suggests under 12 means 12 and under (and similarly so for under 19).
[Post edited 7 Feb 8:44]
Ticket question on 10:19 - Feb 7 with 758 viewsLRB84UK

Ticket question on 08:31 - Feb 7 by DJR

That could be right but I'd phone the club to double check given the fact that in youth football "under 18", say, means under 18 on the 31 August before the season starts.

EDIT: You mention that your son's season ticket says 12 and under, whereas the ticket website has an under 12 category. That suggests under 12 means 12 and under (and similarly so for under 19).
[Post edited 7 Feb 8:44]

I was trying to think how it was worded, as his birthday is the end of August I "got away" with a cheaper season ticket a season longer of that makes sense? The season started just before his birthday, meaning he had a under 12 when he was 12 as he was 11 when the season started.

It's too early to be doing maths!

I'd say under 12 means the day before the 12th birthday.
Ticket question on 10:24 - Feb 7 with 734 viewsDJR

Ticket question on 10:19 - Feb 7 by LRB84UK

I was trying to think how it was worded, as his birthday is the end of August I "got away" with a cheaper season ticket a season longer of that makes sense? The season started just before his birthday, meaning he had a under 12 when he was 12 as he was 11 when the season started.

That's certainly the ordinary meaning of under 12.
Ticket question on 11:03 - Feb 7 with 692 viewsPinewoodblue

Ticket question on 10:19 - Feb 7 by LRB84UK

Age at start of season not from actual birthday.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Ticket question on 11:21 - Feb 8 with 466 viewsDeano69

Thanks all, was hoping for clear and obvious clarification on the website but certainly not easy to find if it is on there. Will double check with the club, but thanks for all responses

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024