Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching abroad 15:50 - Mar 16 with 319 viewsFifeITFC

I'm currently watching the game abroad but it keeps buffering. If I flew to a new country, would it affect my ability to watch and the coverage quality?

*cough*

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Watching abroad on 15:59 - Mar 16 with 273 viewsBelgianBlue

Currently looking from spain with no problems , if that can help . Usually it depends the country , the stability ( but not necessarly the speed) of the connection , and the fly company you went abroad with ... Also Your RAM memory should not be clogged
Watching abroad on 16:03 - Mar 16 with 249 viewsDanTheMan

Did you know that you only need to be in that country to start the video, then you can come home?

Might help

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Watching abroad on 16:10 - Mar 16 with 214 viewsSwansea_Blue

And you can swap countries with no problem. I’ve had to pop over to Belgium, as I wasn’t enjoying my first choice.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Watching abroad on 16:11 - Mar 16 with 211 viewsFifeITFC

Watching abroad on 15:59 - Mar 16 by BelgianBlue

Currently looking from spain with no problems , if that can help . Usually it depends the country , the stability ( but not necessarly the speed) of the connection , and the fly company you went abroad with ... Also Your RAM memory should not be clogged

Managed to catch a quick flight to Espana and it's already looking much better and smoother. Don't think I will go to Belgium again, someone said it was good there. Not sure about that.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024