Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s heading to Portman Road today then? 12:53 - Mar 23 with 830 viewsSwailsey

Me and my dad are, with a couple of friends. First time seeing the Tractor Girls - looking forward to it.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Who’s heading to Portman Road today then? on 13:41 - Mar 23 with 713 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m going with my daughter and her best mate - who is also a kind of step daughter.

Only worry is that it keeps sporadically spitting with rain so we are not sure if it will go ahead.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Who’s heading to Portman Road today then? on 14:45 - Mar 23 with 592 viewscressi

Who’s heading to Portman Road today then? on 13:41 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

I’m going with my daughter and her best mate - who is also a kind of step daughter.

Only worry is that it keeps sporadically spitting with rain so we are not sure if it will go ahead.

Not for me but enjoy
Who’s heading to Portman Road today then? on 17:14 - Mar 23 with 442 viewsSwailsey

Cracking game. Over 10,000 was brilliant. Some quality goals, second half especially.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024