Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No good moaning about the ref 13:27 - Apr 6 with 333 viewsmelonhead

We were just not good enough that half and need to up our effort or we’ll lose too many players gone missing Broady,Hutch,Mass,Chappers i could go on but we need to 100% improve if we want to win this game or even get back in it.
Coybsss.
No good moaning about the ref on 13:29 - Apr 6 with 304 viewsReusersTown

We're fans not players. Of course it's fine to recognise and be aggrieved by how sh*t the ref has been.
No good moaning about the ref on 13:32 - Apr 6 with 257 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

No good moaning about the ref on 13:29 - Apr 6 by ReusersTown

We're fans not players. Of course it's fine to recognise and be aggrieved by how sh*t the ref has been.

It is. But on the other hand I think the OP has a point.

We need a period of the game with the ball and we need everyone to up the effort and up the passing accuracy.

There are spaces there but we are yet to exploit them.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

No good moaning about the ref on 13:32 - Apr 6 with 240 viewsgainsboroughblue

Totally. I think we've been guilty at times of 'looking for fouls' to get up the pitch as we seem a little lost on getting up there creatively and you can't rely on that. Our x-factor is missing and once again, seem a bit overrawed by the occasion of it all.

Al-Hamadi may not be a bad shout. We need to play behind them. Far too comfortable for them at the back.

A little nervous when we push out as well as a couple of times, Woolfenden was higher than the rest of the line.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

No good moaning about the ref on 13:35 - Apr 6 with 214 viewscressi

No good moaning about the ref on 13:32 - Apr 6 by gainsboroughblue

Totally. I think we've been guilty at times of 'looking for fouls' to get up the pitch as we seem a little lost on getting up there creatively and you can't rely on that. Our x-factor is missing and once again, seem a bit overrawed by the occasion of it all.

Al-Hamadi may not be a bad shout. We need to play behind them. Far too comfortable for them at the back.

A little nervous when we push out as well as a couple of times, Woolfenden was higher than the rest of the line.

Poor performance so far we can't moan better half required.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024