Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna rallying the crowd after the game yesterday 20:12 - Apr 14 with 3223 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

It felt to me that KMc being the professional and level headed person he is was sensing the crowd were subdued after the game and was gesturing as if to say come on we need noise more than ever and not just when we've won. And he's right....too many people just leave and don't show the same support if not winning. Also seemed poor for only circa 10% of the crowd to stay for the presentations after, although it does seem a odd time to hand out such awards.
As of the final whistle yesterday we have a 60% chance of promotion to the PL which is statistically the best chance we've had since Naylor scored the second goal at Wembley 24 years ago. Food for thought.
McKenna rallying the crowd after the game yesterday on 12:25 - Apr 15 with 251 viewsTractorCam

Not sure, Blue Army was being sung for ages in the North when he was doing that, so maybe encouraging it to continue whilst all the players came over? Certainly didn't feel subdued to me though.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024