Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sites not working for me 10:59 - Apr 22 with 836 viewspennblue

Got 10 home tickets in history but cannot buy!!!!!

Do you need to be logged in as the correct supporter id? (as they are asleep in another country right now!)

Anyone else having the same issue?

Ticket office not answering the phones
[Post edited 22 Apr 11:01]

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Sites not working for me on 11:01 - Apr 22 with 806 viewsSitfcB

No just have to assign ticket to each member. Do they all have 5+ home games and are members?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sites not working for me on 11:06 - Apr 22 with 726 viewspennblue

Sites not working for me on 11:01 - Apr 22 by SitfcB

No just have to assign ticket to each member. Do they all have 5+ home games and are members?

Yes and yes - not working though...... do you have to be logged in 'as them' ? as I am not seeing that 'You are allowed to buy tickets' thing. She has 15 away points. Oh no, it is because I am 'the owner' even though I am a ST holder!!!!!

[Post edited 22 Apr 11:10]

Sites not working for me on 11:09 - Apr 22 with 678 viewsDurovigutum

Suspect it is sold out - there were only a handful left when I concluded at 10:10
Sites not working for me on 11:09 - Apr 22 with 672 viewsTractorgirlforever

Sites not working for me on 11:06 - Apr 22 by pennblue

Yes and yes - not working though...... do you have to be logged in 'as them' ? as I am not seeing that 'You are allowed to buy tickets' thing. She has 15 away points. Oh no, it is because I am 'the owner' even though I am a ST holder!!!!!

You need to have them in your friends and family and assign each ticket to each member but you can do it on your log in as long as they are in your friends and family list
Sites not working for me on 11:10 - Apr 22 with 662 viewsstrikalite

I'm logged in but can't purchase..
Sites not working for me on 11:13 - Apr 22 with 628 viewsSitfcB

Sites not working for me on 11:06 - Apr 22 by pennblue

You can log in as you, but you have to assign each ticket to each member which need to be on your family and friends list.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sites not working for me on 11:14 - Apr 22 with 621 viewspennblue

Sites not working for me on 11:09 - Apr 22 by Tractorgirlforever

You need to have them in your friends and family and assign each ticket to each member but you can do it on your log in as long as they are in your friends and family list

Yeah I have worked it out - it is because I am down as 'the owner' even though I already have a ST, so she has not been assigned the points for the home matches.

Soooooo annoying, as on 15 away she missed out on Cov away too.... I am going to have one very unhappy daughter.....

Why are they not answering the phones?
[Post edited 22 Apr 11:15]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024