Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Couldn't be prouder of the team 11:37 - Apr 28 with 525 viewsjasondozzell

Whatever happens, they've been brilliant. Desperate for us to get over the line but it doesn't matter - we've been given our team back over the last few years.

Hladky has been sensational all season. Prob worth 15 points alone.
Couldn't be prouder of the team on 12:18 - Apr 28 with 459 viewsSawtrich

I think what I'm most proud of is that we're doing things properly, with integrity. In modern football it's a bit like taking a peashooter to a gunfight and somehow still winning. Not breaking all the financial rules, not being funded by dodgy money, not coaching our players to throw themselves to the floor every time there's contact in the box. Of course, if we go up next season we'll struggle to compete with teams and get patronised over and over again by pundits that overlook all the above...
Couldn't be prouder of the team on 12:23 - Apr 28 with 444 viewsSeablue

Couldn't be prouder of the team on 12:18 - Apr 28 by Sawtrich

I think what I'm most proud of is that we're doing things properly, with integrity. In modern football it's a bit like taking a peashooter to a gunfight and somehow still winning. Not breaking all the financial rules, not being funded by dodgy money, not coaching our players to throw themselves to the floor every time there's contact in the box. Of course, if we go up next season we'll struggle to compete with teams and get patronised over and over again by pundits that overlook all the above...

Both posts spot on. Plus as Ipswich born and bred the town itself really deserves the financial filip that Premier League football would bring. I loved growing up in Ipswich and the town now desperately needs some love.
Couldn't be prouder of the team on 13:25 - Apr 28 with 391 viewsReus30

Couldn't agree more, this team is just dogged, determined, honest, hard working and an inspiration.

I hope that if we do slip up and end up 3rd that we realise this is still an incredible season and to wash away the negativity and try and get behind them once more for the playoffs.

All to play for.
Couldn't be prouder of the team on 15:39 - Apr 28 with 279 viewsessexpaul64

Couldnt agree more with the original post. This season has well past my expectations and whatever happens i am very proud to support Ipswich Town Football Club. They have been thrilling to watch and win some games from a hopeless position. Tuesday and Saturday will hopefully bring the rewards we deserve. BLUE ARMY 💙
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024