Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town TV revenue 02:28 - May 7 with 781 viewsBuffaloBill

Will be interesting how much it compared to iflollow from year before?

With the volume of Sky games, I could access (and would have happily paid) were dramatically reduce from being overseas, meaning I streamed online for nothing.

How will next year fair, even more impacts?
[Post edited 7 May 2:30]

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Town TV revenue on 03:31 - May 7 with 715 viewsIllinoisblue

Would assume revenue is way way down compared to IFollow due to, as you say the high number of our games being on Sky. Big difference to L1 where often the only option to see midweek games in UK was to pay the 10 quid IFollow fee.

Have to imagine Town TV will morph into a fiver a month in-house channel showing U21 and youth games, behind the scenes content and first team game replays a few days after they happen.
[Post edited 7 May 3:32]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Town TV revenue on 07:59 - May 7 with 437 viewsCheltenham_Blue

All depends how you view it I suppose, I pay £20 a month and in spite of the volume of matches I was able to view on Sky, I was still happy to pay it, as I saw it as me 'doing my bit' toward FFP.

The other point to remember is, in contrast to iFollow, the revenue from TownTV is all ours, we don't need to give a proportion to the EFL, in fact, its likely that the EFL have to pay us to access our cameras for iFollow coverage.

It will be interesting to see what happens with it in the coming season(s) but there will need to be more content I guess, and a massively expanded (again) media team.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Town TV revenue on 08:04 - May 7 with 417 viewsGavTWTD

Town TV revenue on 07:59 - May 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

All depends how you view it I suppose, I pay £20 a month and in spite of the volume of matches I was able to view on Sky, I was still happy to pay it, as I saw it as me 'doing my bit' toward FFP.

The other point to remember is, in contrast to iFollow, the revenue from TownTV is all ours, we don't need to give a proportion to the EFL, in fact, its likely that the EFL have to pay us to access our cameras for iFollow coverage.

It will be interesting to see what happens with it in the coming season(s) but there will need to be more content I guess, and a massively expanded (again) media team.

We would have had to pay EFL for away match footage or some other arrangement.

There is more to TownTV than live video coverage but yes it will have to be reduced in the future. Real overseas subscribers can't be that lucrative.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024