Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fed up with it All 22:20 - May 22 with 3115 viewscressi

If speculation is to be believed Ashton needs to sit with McKenna and say this is the deal you have this amount of time take it or leave it. I'm sure any club who wishes to talk to McKenna has to go through official channels not over a cup of tea round somebody's house.
It needs dealing with within a week Because if McKenna does choose to leave the new manager May have different views on new signings. Plus time to get things moving as quickly as possible. Hopefully McKenna stays But there is not much true loyalty in football today.
Fed up with it All on 00:44 - May 23 with 360 viewsGuthrum

We, the fans, need a bit of patience.

McKenna remains our manager. Until that ceases to be the case, nothing has changed. The work for next season goes on.

If we're willing to throw away arguably the best young manager in England because there's a chance he might leave at some point, we deserve to be relegated to the lower reaches of non-league. It's insane.

Where's the fight, where the backbone which has carried us through two tough and gruelling promotion campaigns? Now people are prepared to cast it all aside because our current, still-in-position manager is good enough to attract a bit of interest from other clubs (which may or may not amount to actual offers yet) and won't make up his mind this very minute.

Patience.

Patience.

Patience!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Fed up with it All on 21:11 - May 23 with 127 viewsNutkins_Return

Fed up with it All on 00:06 - May 23 by BasingstokeBlue

I've got to ask - what does "suckosijg" mean?

Nobody knows. I wrote it and I can't remember. But I think you will agree it was powerful stuff and a masterful ending to that profound message.

Wishing you a suckosijg day young sir.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024