Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The irony of it based on conversations I’ve had with supporters this week 10:56 - May 24 with 780 viewsCopfordBlue

Is that those who have shown most loyalty to the club, continuing to go to matches regularly through the bleak seasons that preceded McKenna are more appreciative of what he has done and wouldn’t bear a grudge if he left. Those that abandoned the club or at least attended games a lot less frequently during the Evans era are the ones talking about him lacking loyalty etc if he leaves.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

The irony of it based on conversations I’ve had with supporters this week on 12:46 - May 24 with 535 viewsbackwaywhen

Is that you Andy ?
The irony of it based on conversations I’ve had with supporters this week on 12:48 - May 24 with 503 viewstiptreeblue

The irony of it based on conversations I’ve had with supporters this week on 12:46 - May 24 by backwaywhen

Is that you Andy ?

Morning Steve, not if you mean me, no lol
The irony of it based on conversations I’ve had with supporters this week on 13:11 - May 24 with 403 viewsJon_456

Yep and it’s the same trend with the day trippers after draws/losses. Even going back to league one pre McKenna, the atmosphere was always much worse when we had a full house because they would start moaning as soon as the first error was made.

That’s not criticising the more casual fan either as all are welcome. Just an observation.
The irony of it based on conversations I’ve had with supporters this week on 13:28 - May 24 with 340 viewsBloomBlue

Not sure I agree with that Frank.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024