RIP Shel Talmy 19:29 - Nov 16 with 1162 views Whos_blue https://www.theguardian.com/mu Arguably changed the sound of the recorded rock guitar with this track. VIDEO Also recorded the first three singles by The Who as well as their debut LP - My Generation. From that LP. VIDEO [Post edited 16 Nov 2024 19:32]
"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"
RIP Shel Talmy on 19:54 - Nov 16 with 1096 viewsWeWereZombies VIDEO
RIP Shel Talmy on 23:55 - Nov 16 with 1002 viewsBluespeed225 Think there were some Tony Christie 'beat' type songs recorded too. Certainly had a sound!
RIP Shel Talmy on 08:59 - Nov 17 with 915 viewsGlasgowBlue Also produced early Bowie. VIDEO And the Easybeats, who Bowie covered on his Pin Ups album. VIDEO [Post edited 17 Nov 2024 9:01]
RIP Shel Talmy on 18:01 - Nov 17 with 825 viewsDJR One of those three singles. VIDEO
RIP Shel Talmy on 18:07 - Nov 17 with 802 viewsWhos_blue RIP Shel Talmy on 18:01 - Nov 17 by DJR One of those three singles. VIDEO
And the second one. Beautifully captured in their mod glory playing live on the legendary Ready Steady Go! Glorious. VIDEO "Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"
RIP Shel Talmy on 18:11 - Nov 17 with 784 viewsDJR He also produced this. VIDEO