Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone given their head a wobble today? 20:44 - Aug 19 with 2064 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If so, what was it about?
For me it was reading we only have one left back, but a quick wobble and it was all OK.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

3
Anyone given their head a wobble today? on 21:14 - Aug 19 with 1967 viewsjontysnut

Yes
3
Anyone given their head a wobble today? (n/t) on 21:30 - Aug 19 with 1904 viewsStNeotsBlue

[Post edited 19 Aug 2025 21:35]
1
Anyone given their head a wobble today? on 21:34 - Aug 19 with 1865 viewsYou_Bloo_Right


Poll: As we are indulging in pointless quesions. If my aunt had balls would she be ...

0
Anyone given their head a wobble today? (n/t) on 21:39 - Aug 19 with 1839 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone given their head a wobble today? (n/t) on 21:30 - Aug 19 by StNeotsBlue

[Post edited 19 Aug 2025 21:35]


An edited uppie....don't be shy, reinstate it.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
Anyone given their head a wobble today? on 21:41 - Aug 19 with 1824 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone given their head a wobble today? on 21:14 - Aug 19 by jontysnut

Yes


Twtd of Saturday morning tv.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
Anyone given their head a wobble today? (n/t) on 21:49 - Aug 19 with 1785 viewsStNeotsBlue

Anyone given their head a wobble today? (n/t) on 21:39 - Aug 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

An edited uppie....don't be shy, reinstate it.


Been a long day on the lash. Can't remember most of it but to summarise I don't like phrases like give your head a wobble ³or cockwomble just seem a bit crap internet poo, generally used by people who are inernet warriors/ w@nkers. If someone is a tw@t call them out, I'm a bit pissed hence the edit.

And because I'm a tw@t and a bit pissed I've just repeated it.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2025 21:54]
2
Anyone given their head a wobble today? (n/t) on 22:00 - Aug 19 with 1716 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone given their head a wobble today? (n/t) on 21:49 - Aug 19 by StNeotsBlue

Been a long day on the lash. Can't remember most of it but to summarise I don't like phrases like give your head a wobble ³or cockwomble just seem a bit crap internet poo, generally used by people who are inernet warriors/ w@nkers. If someone is a tw@t call them out, I'm a bit pissed hence the edit.

And because I'm a tw@t and a bit pissed I've just repeated it.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2025 21:54]


Many a true word has been spoken after a day on the lash.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

1
Anyone given their head a wobble today? on 17:04 - Sep 3 with 529 viewsMaySixth

No

Poll: Who do we want to join us via the play-offs?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone given their head a wobble today? on 17:08 - Sep 3 with 512 viewsWeWereZombies

I keep thinking it's November 2025...

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Anyone given their head a wobble today? (n/t) on 17:16 - Sep 3 with 478 viewsLeaky

Anyone given their head a wobble today? (n/t) on 21:49 - Aug 19 by StNeotsBlue

Been a long day on the lash. Can't remember most of it but to summarise I don't like phrases like give your head a wobble ³or cockwomble just seem a bit crap internet poo, generally used by people who are inernet warriors/ w@nkers. If someone is a tw@t call them out, I'm a bit pissed hence the edit.

And because I'm a tw@t and a bit pissed I've just repeated it.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2025 21:54]


Sounds like a great day, Weeping Ash by any chance
0
Anyone given their head a wobble today? (n/t) on 17:30 - Sep 3 with 432 viewsStNeotsBlue

Anyone given their head a wobble today? (n/t) on 17:16 - Sep 3 by Leaky

Sounds like a great day, Weeping Ash by any chance


Was more of a tour around the pubs in town and Eaton for a pal's birthday, but yes did pop in The Ash, sadly it wasn't my round in there.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026