By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
cookies
and to abide by our
Terms and Conditions
.
We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our
Privacy Policy
.
Please
log in
or
register
. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Home
News
Forum
Interactive
Prediction League
Chat
Team Selector
League Calculator
Questionnaire
TWTD on X
TWTD on Facebook
TWTD on BlueSky
TWTD on Threads
Podcasts
Ipswich Town
TWTV
Life's a Pitch
Blue Monday
Ipswich Fanzone
Naked Football Show
General Football
Blogs
Polls
Fixtures
Stats
Squad
Tables
ITFC Women
News
Fixtures
WSL2 League Table
Club
ITFC.co.uk
ITFC Club Shop
ITFC Tickets
ITFC Supporters' Club
Shop
ITFC Books (via TWTD)
Ed Sheeran Tickets
Ipswich Regent Tickets
Corn Exchange Tickets
Now TV
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
NoDle
07:20 - Oct 3 with 505 views
BlueBoots
[Post edited 3 Oct 2025 7:39]
Poll:
My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?
0
No subject
on 07:34 - Oct 3 with 460 views
Nthsuffolkblue
I was just about to add mine!
I guess there is already another thread.
Poll:
Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog:
[Blog] Ghostbusters
0
NoDle
on 07:39 - Oct 3 with 447 views
BlueBoots
No subject
on 07:34 - Oct 3 by
Nthsuffolkblue
I was just about to add mine!
I guess there is already another thread.
Yep - posted at the same time
Thread title change to clarify
Poll:
My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?
1
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
© TWTD 1995-2026