Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boro (a) 12:27 - Oct 17 with 975 viewsTommy_ITFC

I was hoping to go tonight, but I can’t because of work. I was gonna refund my ticket but stuck it out in case someone picked up my shift but unfortunately that didn’t happen. I was just wondering, nothing will happen to my account for buying a ticket but not attending? And regarding that, if anyone has a late change of mind I am offering an u18 ticket for half price that I will just email to you as it is a scan at home ticket.

Poll: Will England win the Euros?

0
Boro (a) on 12:38 - Oct 17 with 879 viewsChris_ITFC

Just reported you to the club for obvious points farming.

That’ll teach you for putting your first name and surname as your TWTD username, Tommy Itfc!

(Sorry kiddo, being my son doesn’t put you above the rules.)

Poll: Who is England’s best left-back?

0
Boro (a) on 13:50 - Oct 17 with 692 viewstazdac

Did you used to work on the Dock? Asking for a friend ;o)
0
Boro (a) on 13:51 - Oct 17 with 668 viewsMetal_Hacker

Boro (a) on 13:50 - Oct 17 by tazdac

Did you used to work on the Dock? Asking for a friend ;o)


Nope but he's a Pinball Wizard

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026