Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could we win promotion in three out of four seasons 20:37 - Feb 28 with 794 viewsBlacknGoldnBlue

without actually finishing top!

I know we could, as it's a rhetorical question. I'm not losing sleep over it. Looking at how things have unfolded for the teams that did pip us, you have to wonder if it's something of a poisoned chalice... and on that basis, Coventry should perhaps be a little worried!

Poll: How do we feel the rest of the season will play out?

0
Could we win promotion in three out of four seasons on 20:42 - Feb 28 with 771 viewsBigalhunter

Indeed, every chance Plymouth v Leicester will be a league 1 fixture next season.

Second again would be just fine and dandy with me.

Sometimes I giggle about the frothing lunatic who’s put me on ignore and now has to constantly log out to see what I’ve said. Beneath that counterfeit persona lurks the same pitifully desperate egomaniac.
Poll: September 2025. Which one?

0
Could we win promotion in three out of four seasons on 20:53 - Feb 28 with 704 viewsalgy

Could we win promotion in three out of four seasons on 20:42 - Feb 28 by Bigalhunter

Indeed, every chance Plymouth v Leicester will be a league 1 fixture next season.

Second again would be just fine and dandy with me.


I would prefer a first place, a third of a century since we did that, but second again would do.

KMcK getting a second place 4 years running would be notable although pity that one was a second-bottom.
2
Could we win promotion in three out of four seasons on 22:10 - Feb 28 with 580 viewsbackwaywhen

Don’t tell the moaners .
-1
Could we win promotion in three out of four seasons on 22:17 - Feb 28 with 557 views_CliveBaker_

I probably should care, but quite honestly I couldn’t give a shit whether we finish 1st or 2nd as long as we get one of those spots.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026