Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Freedom of the Borough of Ipswich 20:25 - Jun 12 with 728 viewsKeno

I know it’s largely a ceremonial honour, unless he has sheep he wants to graze inside the Town Walls or he wants to march through the town with fixed bayonets, but surely the Council should award this to Kieran?

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

11
The Freedom of the Borough of Ipswich on 21:13 - Jun 12 with 598 viewsE4Blue

As a Freeman, I don’t have a say, but I would wholeheartedly support this. Bobby Robson was awarded this so they have done it before.
3
The Freedom of the Borough of Ipswich on 18:05 - Jun 13 with 351 viewsbluebudgie

I've marked you up, Keno, as I agree, but as Keiran has said in his talk before the winning parade, there's no shopping centre in Ipswich and nothing to do. I'm not sure the council will bestow that honour on him!!!
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026