By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
cookies
and to abide by our
Terms and Conditions
.
We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our
Privacy Policy
.
Please
log in
or
register
. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Home
News
Forum
Interactive
Prediction League
Chat
Team Selector
League Calculator
Questionnaire
TWTD on X
TWTD on Facebook
TWTD on BlueSky
TWTD on Threads
Podcasts
Ipswich Town
TWTV
Life's a Pitch
Blue Monday
Ipswich Fanzone
Naked Football Show
General Football
Blogs
Polls
Fixtures
Stats
Squad
Tables
ITFC Women
News
Fixtures
WSL2 League Table
Club
ITFC.co.uk
ITFC Club Shop
ITFC Tickets
ITFC Supporters' Club
Shop
ITFC Books (via TWTD)
Ed Sheeran Tickets
Ipswich Regent Tickets
Corn Exchange Tickets
Now TV
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
Apparently it’s zero zero
20:56 - Jul 19 with 351 views
MJallday
Not nil - nil
And that fat pr1ck in the silver is shouting again
Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll:
Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?
0
Apparently it’s zero zero
on 20:58 - Jul 19 with 335 views
Blue_Moses
Bruce Buffer?
0
Apparently it’s zero zero
on 21:01 - Jul 19 with 316 views
MJallday
Apparently it’s zero zero
on 20:58 - Jul 19 by
Blue_Moses
Bruce Buffer?
I’ve no idea what its name is
All I know is that i don’t think I’d get bored of punching it in the chops
Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll:
Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?
0
Apparently it’s zero zero
on 21:04 - Jul 19 with 284 views
Blue_Moses
Apparently it’s zero zero
on 21:01 - Jul 19 by
MJallday
I’ve no idea what its name is
All I know is that i don’t think I’d get bored of punching it in the chops
Michael Buffer's brother. He used to be the UFC announcer in the early days
0
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
© TWTD 1995-2026