Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think I just gave a lift to Feargal's French cousin 17:03 - Sep 28 with 438 viewsWeWereZombies

He was hitching on the road leading out of Portree to get back to where he was staying in Broadford twenty or so miles away but he told me he had travelled from Brittany to Broadford on a fifty c.c. 1973 Peugeot moped - ferry from Roscoff to Cork I think and then probably the Belfast to Cairnryan ferry but still quite an achievement. I could have asked him why he hadn't used the moped that day but I don't think I needed to...

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
I think I just gave a lift to Feargal's French cousin on 17:07 - Sep 28 with 413 viewsNthQldITFC

Perfect cousin?

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

2
I think I just gave a lift to Feargal's French cousin on 17:11 - Sep 28 with 396 viewsWeWereZombies

I think I just gave a lift to Feargal's French cousin on 17:07 - Sep 28 by NthQldITFC

Perfect cousin?


Wasn't even wearing a fur lined sheepskin jacket...

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026