Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exequiel Palacios 07:05 - Oct 1 with 2018 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

Starts and plays 80 minutes for Argentina last night albeit a friendly.

Crazy to think we have this kind of player in our team and where we have come the last few years. I mean, we actually have him under contract, he is not a loan or a free transfer or anything cynical.

Highlights here -
[Post edited 1 Oct 7:13]
1
Exequiel Palacios on 07:06 - Oct 1 with 2005 viewsBluemike31

I never saw this one happening during the Summer and kept saying it, it does take some understanding of just where we are now.
0
Exequiel Palacios on 07:09 - Oct 1 with 1990 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

Exequiel Palacios on 07:06 - Oct 1 by Bluemike31

I never saw this one happening during the Summer and kept saying it, it does take some understanding of just where we are now.


All we need now is he bonkers mate Icardi in the January window for the European places push.

Players like that if they turn it on can be the difference.
0
Exequiel Palacios on 07:42 - Oct 1 with 1814 viewsSteve_M

Exequiel Palacios on 07:06 - Oct 1 by Bluemike31

I never saw this one happening during the Summer and kept saying it, it does take some understanding of just where we are now.


No, I thought it was an ambitious attempt on our part that probably wouldn't quite come off. He might only be here for a year but I'm going to enjoy watching him during that time.

We really need to make the most of this season though and stay up. I want to see more players like that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

1
Exequiel Palacios on 07:58 - Oct 1 with 1701 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

Exequiel Palacios on 07:42 - Oct 1 by Steve_M

No, I thought it was an ambitious attempt on our part that probably wouldn't quite come off. He might only be here for a year but I'm going to enjoy watching him during that time.

We really need to make the most of this season though and stay up. I want to see more players like that.


Lovely assist for their second goal from him. Classy player.
0
Exequiel Palacios on 09:23 - Oct 1 with 1429 viewsSteve_M

Exequiel Palacios on 07:58 - Oct 1 by WolfieAtTheBack

Lovely assist for their second goal from him. Classy player.


The ball to MacAllister before the first wasn't bad either.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

0
Exequiel Palacios on 15:34 - Oct 1 with 955 viewsITFC_Essex

Exequiel Palacios on 07:42 - Oct 1 by Steve_M

No, I thought it was an ambitious attempt on our part that probably wouldn't quite come off. He might only be here for a year but I'm going to enjoy watching him during that time.

We really need to make the most of this season though and stay up. I want to see more players like that.


You have to take a gamble and try sometimes to get the better players in to stay up. You could argue we tried that with Phillips last time to some extent, a player we assumed would be beyond us - just that one turned out to be a poor move.

Poll: Who would be the TWTD Player of the Season?

0
Exequiel Palacios on 16:26 - Oct 1 with 879 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

Exequiel Palacios on 15:34 - Oct 1 by ITFC_Essex

You have to take a gamble and try sometimes to get the better players in to stay up. You could argue we tried that with Phillips last time to some extent, a player we assumed would be beyond us - just that one turned out to be a poor move.


Peak Phillips is not as good as our man IMO.

He is an elite player, once he warms up a bit in the PL he will get stuck in.
0
Exequiel Palacios on 18:13 - Oct 1 with 723 viewsblueoutlook

Exequiel Palacios on 07:42 - Oct 1 by Steve_M

No, I thought it was an ambitious attempt on our part that probably wouldn't quite come off. He might only be here for a year but I'm going to enjoy watching him during that time.

We really need to make the most of this season though and stay up. I want to see more players like that.


It will be our defence that inevitably lets us down.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Exequiel Palacios on 18:17 - Oct 1 with 716 viewsHciwspi

Can we have Nico Paz please. Thanks.
0
Exequiel Palacios on 18:26 - Oct 1 with 701 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hearing about the youngster Flores made me think of this lad: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

Clearly he hasn't kicked on since leaving.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026