By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
I have left old programmes before at Bobby's feet. They were Dad's and mostly cover '70's and '80's The first lot went out at the end of last season. Which were appriciated.
I left some again at the Sunderland game. But I did not hear what happened to them.
Tomorrows lot will go out again. I will not be getting to PR until about 2.35.
They include Sergei Baltacha' first game. I remember it well. What do you do with a world class sweeper ? Why according to John Duncan you play him on the wing, obviously. The Stoke team was managed by a bloke called Mills who'se coach was Sammy Chung. Kris Kamara being the centre half. But they are not the main attraction. In there is a reprint of the Town programme for Ipswich v Villa FA Cup 3rd round rep!ay, 11th January 1939. Cheer for the "Witches". See the W formation in action. Buy a new Art Deco 3 piece suite for £12. If you dont like it phone Ipswich 4388.
You are not interested in this stuff. Nor the other random programmes in the bag. But let me know if you pick them up. See you at the game.