Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fed up with hearing "this was a game for experienced players" 20:40 - May 7 with 745 viewsbontcho

Especially after losses. We're a club that historically is at its best when we encourage our youth. George Burkey made his debut v George Best, Richard Wright at 17 in the premier league, Kieron Dyer wasn't the strongest but had the skills - but they all had were managers who believed in them and other younger players.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Fed up with hearing on 20:42 - May 7 with 732 viewsTractorWood

Just his safety blanket. Young and old alike were dreadful today. Spence and Rowe were decent, for me.
[Post edited 7 May 2017 20:51]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Fed up with hearing "this was a game for experienced players" on 20:49 - May 7 with 711 viewsbontcho

Fed up with hearing on 20:42 - May 7 by TractorWood

Just his safety blanket. Young and old alike were dreadful today. Spence and Rowe were decent, for me.
[Post edited 7 May 2017 20:51]

I thought Danny Rowe was the best of a bad bunch, possibly partly because he had an incentive to play well (push for a place next year). Those who are pretty sure of their place didn't seem too fussed. The club is in huge huge rut and given the cause (in my opinion) isn't going to sell the club or sack the manager I think our best hope to make the place positive again is to play lots of our own players and really get behind them.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024