Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UKIP wouldn't want this hero here 13:11 - Jun 6 with 936 viewsBlueNomad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/40161223/i-threw-a-crate-at-
UKIP wouldn't want this hero here on 13:18 - Jun 6 with 899 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just for balance, there's a good chance that people like him would not be welcome under the ideology of the Tories too, if you take them on their word that they're going to move to a needs assess system and screen for high- and/or rare-skilled workers.

No offense to bakers, but I imagine it's something we can train our own people to do in the vast majority of cases.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

UKIP wouldn't want this hero here on 13:34 - Jun 6 with 862 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Not entirely correct, But hey why let facts get in the way.

UKIP campaign for a fairer system in terms of immigrants like the points based system which doesn't put anybody outside the EU at a disadvantage. so if this gentleman ticked all the boxes he would be allowed to live and work in the uk.

surely as a multi-cultural country we should treat everybody the same if they come france,spain, Romania, India, China, South Korea, south Africa etc etc etc. not just shuttle the old boys club to the front of the queue?

BTW, Im not a UKIP voter but I did vote leave as I believe we could tap into resources across the globe to help our NHS, police force etc , Rather than it made harder for qualified people to work here and not get turned down because of their country of birth isn't on a list to get free entry.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 13:35]
UKIP wouldn't want this hero here on 14:55 - Jun 6 with 779 viewsSwansea_Blue

UKIP wouldn't want this hero here on 13:34 - Jun 6 by Guru_of_Ipswich

Not entirely correct, But hey why let facts get in the way.

UKIP campaign for a fairer system in terms of immigrants like the points based system which doesn't put anybody outside the EU at a disadvantage. so if this gentleman ticked all the boxes he would be allowed to live and work in the uk.

surely as a multi-cultural country we should treat everybody the same if they come france,spain, Romania, India, China, South Korea, south Africa etc etc etc. not just shuttle the old boys club to the front of the queue?

BTW, Im not a UKIP voter but I did vote leave as I believe we could tap into resources across the globe to help our NHS, police force etc , Rather than it made harder for qualified people to work here and not get turned down because of their country of birth isn't on a list to get free entry.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 13:35]

We tap into resources from around the global already. More people from outside the EU work in the NHS than those from other EU countries. My experience from the University sector mirrors this, as although we have a lot of people from the EU (logical because they are next door), we don't favour EU nationals just because of the freedom of movement status.

It is harder to employ non-EU nationals though, certainly agree with that point. My worry is that all we'll be doing is ramping up the paperwork needed with stricter rules on EU nationals. We've already seen a ramp up in recruitment workload with the Right to Work checks that have to be carried out on everyone, even UK nationals.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024