Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Believe it when he is holding up the town shirt 10:26 - Jul 29 with 2285 views12th_Man

Ipswich Town have agreed a deal to sign Omar Bogle from Wigan with him having a medical at Ipswich soon #ITFC #WAFC #Ipswich #Wigan https://t.co/51x7usesIb

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Believe it when he is holding up the town shirt on 10:37 - Jul 29 with 2137 viewsJackSted

Too sketchy imo. Fingers crossed but probably a fake account trying to get more followers.

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Believe it when he is holding up the town shirt on 10:49 - Jul 29 with 2043 viewsTIB

Believe it when he is holding up the town shirt on 10:37 - Jul 29 by JackSted

Too sketchy imo. Fingers crossed but probably a fake account trying to get more followers.

It actually looks a legit account for a change.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Believe it when he is holding up the town shirt on 10:50 - Jul 29 with 2044 viewsJohnhoz

Like this chap you mean?

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Believe it when he is holding up the town shirt on 10:58 - Jul 29 with 1974 viewsJackSted

Believe it when he is holding up the town shirt on 10:49 - Jul 29 by TIB

It actually looks a legit account for a change.

Remember this though? Done by the same account...

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Believe it when he is holding up the town shirt on 11:11 - Jul 29 with 1830 viewsLankHenners

I'll believe it when it doesn't come from some phony fake transfer news account that takes a vague rumour it's heard somewhere (QPR and Town reportedly interested in Bogle) and makes a specific rumour up so it looks good if it turns out to be right.

That it fell for the Marquis to Ipswich troll tells you about its credibility.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024