Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers mate rates Waghorn slightly better than Garner 08:31 - Aug 7 with 1895 viewsMaySixth

bustling forward who likes to play on the right and cut in on his left

scores some nice goals but misses quite a lot of chances

works very hard

picks up small injuries

rangers trying to raise funds to get naismith from norwich
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 10:08]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Rangers mate rates Wagner slightly better than Garner on 08:56 - Aug 7 with 1777 viewsTIB

Rangers fan in my office has said near the same thing. Strong lad, works hard, creates more than he scores but isn't the best at finishing. Also said when him and Garner played together they looked a good partnership.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Rangers mate rates Wagner slightly better than Garner on 09:21 - Aug 7 with 1657 viewscharlie1

I'm not convinced he's the answer.

Rangers mate rates Wagner slightly better than Garner on 09:25 - Aug 7 with 1625 viewsHarryWright

Rangers mate rates Wagner slightly better than Garner on 09:21 - Aug 7 by charlie1

I'm not convinced he's the answer.

I'd take Wagner over Mick!
Rangers mate rates Wagner slightly better than Garner on 10:08 - Aug 7 with 1469 viewsMaySixth

Rangers mate rates Wagner slightly better than Garner on 08:56 - Aug 7 by TIB

Rangers fan in my office has said near the same thing. Strong lad, works hard, creates more than he scores but isn't the best at finishing. Also said when him and Garner played together they looked a good partnership.

injuries are a worry

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Rangers mate rates Wagner slightly better than Garner on 10:08 - Aug 7 with 1465 viewschristiand

I'm not sure Wagner would want to swap managing Huddersfield Town in the Premier League with playing up front for us? He seems like he is carrying a bit of timber too!!! However, who am I to argue, he might be a better striking option to Garner.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024