Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2-0 job done. Lovely. Away win with half a team of yoofs 21:42 - Aug 8 with 1251 viewsIllinoisblue

THESE ARE THE DAYS.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

2-0 job done. Lovely. Away win with half a team of yoofs on 21:49 - Aug 8 with 1182 viewsfloridaboy

The youngsters are going to gain so much confidence that they will make MMs job in team selection even harder.

Long may it continue!
2-0 job done. Lovely. Away win with half a team of yoofs on 21:54 - Aug 8 with 1123 viewsScottCandage

2-0 job done. Lovely. Away win with half a team of yoofs on 21:49 - Aug 8 by floridaboy

The youngsters are going to gain so much confidence that they will make MMs job in team selection even harder.

Long may it continue!

I was thinking the exact same thing. Huws and Adeyemi will get most of the play, as we didn't spend money for nothing. However, these youngsters won't just get 15 minutes in the last match, as in years past. The youngsters should be able to keep the regulars fresher as the season goes on (as long as the flu leaves the dressing room by May).
2-0 job done. Lovely. Away win with half a team of yoofs on 23:52 - Aug 8 with 964 viewsLord_Lucan

Well done Illy.

When our dearest leaders renamed the board to TATD we went down.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024