Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armed and dangerous 22:18 - Nov 27 with 1682 viewsjeera

Do not approach:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/armed-brown-bear-prowling-siberian-forest/a

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Armed and dangerous on 22:43 - Nov 27 with 1633 viewsBlueBadger

What's clearly needed here is a good bear with a gun.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Armed and dangerous on 22:46 - Nov 27 with 1628 viewsjeera

Armed and dangerous on 22:43 - Nov 27 by BlueBadger

What's clearly needed here is a good bear with a gun.

I did smile at the thought that the bear has broken in and stolen the guns that are possibly intended to kill him and other wildlife.

Now, that, at last, would be a fair fight.

Armed and dangerous is a great John Candy film... Deffo worth a watch on 22:51 - Nov 27 with 1624 viewsRIPbobby

You might also recognise the other lead actor in this film from a much more recent series of films. :)
Armed and dangerous is a great John Candy film... Deffo worth a watch on 22:55 - Nov 27 with 1617 viewsjeera

Armed and dangerous is a great John Candy film... Deffo worth a watch on 22:51 - Nov 27 by RIPbobby

You might also recognise the other lead actor in this film from a much more recent series of films. :)

I had to look that up!

I haven't seen it but if you recommend...

Armed and dangerous is a great John Candy film... Deffo worth a watch on 22:57 - Nov 27 with 1614 viewsRIPbobby

Armed and dangerous is a great John Candy film... Deffo worth a watch on 22:55 - Nov 27 by jeera

I had to look that up!

I haven't seen it but if you recommend...

It's a fantastic film. One of those ones that everyone has forgotten about. Candy is at his best in this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024