Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone have a feeling it will be Gerken number 1? 19:19 - Jan 4 with 1050 viewsHipsterectomy

MM has said multiple times that he sees little between BB and DG, he always bigs DG up as being an excellent keeper, extended his contract recently when I think we had another year option anyway, made him captain for the Palace cup game (admittedly just cause he was the oldest).

If that's the case it's hardly Evans fault for not reinvesting should BB leave.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Anyone have a feeling it will be Gerken number 1? on 19:21 - Jan 4 with 1035 viewsDeano69

If only he was fit to play and up to match standard.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Anyone have a feeling it will be Gerken number 1? on 19:24 - Jan 4 with 1024 viewsStNeotsBlue

Anyone have a feeling it will be Gerken number 1? on 19:21 - Jan 4 by Deano69

If only he was fit to play and up to match standard.

Gerken isn't as dreadful as some make out but his kicking and command of his area isn't good enough. He's a decent shot stopper which is a basic requirement for a keeper.

Anyone know how long he's crocked for?
Anyone have a feeling it will be Gerken number 1? on 19:27 - Jan 4 with 1014 viewsHipsterectomy

Anyone have a feeling it will be Gerken number 1? on 19:24 - Jan 4 by StNeotsBlue

Gerken isn't as dreadful as some make out but his kicking and command of his area isn't good enough. He's a decent shot stopper which is a basic requirement for a keeper.

To be fair some of Bart's kicking is atrocious, yet he never gets the stick as he's the golden boy

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Anyone have a feeling it will be Gerken number 1? on 19:36 - Jan 4 with 979 viewsDeano69

Anyone have a feeling it will be Gerken number 1? on 19:24 - Jan 4 by StNeotsBlue

He is a reasonable 2nd choice, I agree. But has played much in the way of first team football for 2 years. I do not know the extend of his injury, can’t imagine any other team considering selling their only fit first team keeper. Haven’t learnt a lot from the Murphy debacle have we.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Anyone have a feeling it will be Gerken number 1? on 19:48 - Jan 4 with 955 viewstextbackup

If anyone even thinks anything but this they are complete idiots.

Without reading the thread I bet my life on it some are even saying Gerken is ok.

What a cnt club this is

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024