Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are the reasons for those not renewing a season ticket for next season.. (n/t) 09:58 - Apr 30 with 754 viewscarlisleaway

What are the reasons for those not renewing a season ticket for next season.. (n on 10:00 - Apr 30 with 759 viewshomer_123

Bar Mick going, nothing has changed.

If people are renewing purely on the basis that Mick isn't here, I'd find that somewhat odd. In fact, given that we knwo things are not changing in terms of how Evans is approaching running the Club, there is nothing to suggest we are going to see a sea change next year.

The big if for me is that we might see the likes of Dozzell, Huws, Bishop, Nydam and Downes playing more.....which might just be worth the fee alone.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

What are the reasons for those not renewing a season ticket for next season.. (n on 10:54 - Apr 30 with 673 viewsGood_Evans

What are the reasons for those not renewing a season ticket for next season.. (n on 10:00 - Apr 30 by homer_123

Bar Mick going, nothing has changed.

If people are renewing purely on the basis that Mick isn't here, I'd find that somewhat odd. In fact, given that we knwo things are not changing in terms of how Evans is approaching running the Club, there is nothing to suggest we are going to see a sea change next year.

The big if for me is that we might see the likes of Dozzell, Huws, Bishop, Nydam and Downes playing more.....which might just be worth the fee alone.

It is clear that whoever is appointed to replace MM will have a mandate to improve the playing style in terms of entertainment. Wherever or not that improves results remains to be seen, but it should be less 'dull' than some of the matches have been over the last two seasons. And as you say, the prospect ofwatching a more youthful team develop will be both welcome and of interest.

It's the participating that counts (allegedly).
Poll: Have you applied for a season ticket for 2018-19?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024