Please log in to use all the site's facilities
at 14:27 5 Dec 2019
How did he play last night?
|Before anyone goes OTT on the Brexit angle|
at 16:03 4 Dec 2019
Worth noting that quite a % of the fund is within Retail. Which has been having significant issues well before Brexit came along (and will continue to do so irrespective of the Brexit outcome).
Also, worth noting that in terms of commercial office space - there is likely to be a situation in the very near future where this is going to be less required - with flex/ home working becoming the norm.
at 12:15 2 Dec 2019
Very good but blimey it did not need to be that long.
at 11:15 27 Nov 2019
You have the right and opportunity to shape the future of your Country by voting in the upcoming general election.
Your options are:
Ankle deep in shi*
Knee deep in sh*t
Up to your neck in sh*t
Clusterf*ck levels of sh*tness
Monster Raving Looney party
|Anyone swayed by tonights QT?|
at 22:33 22 Nov 2019
If we are talking Labour and Tory....JC certainly came across far more sensible and sane than BJ....though NS does what she does so well.
If we could remove Momentum or Cummings(?) Would that make either party more palatable? Or even remove the incumbent leaders.
Interesting to see what the Tory manifesto looks like.
The other thing that struck me this evening...just how scared people seem to be with a potential left socialist government...yet the same fear doesn't come to the fore on the right. Wonder why that is?
at 19:22 16 Nov 2019
Becoming a proper focul point for Wales.
Pleased for him.
|Friday afternoon question|
at 14:44 15 Nov 2019
I am genuinely struggling who to vote for in the GE.
I live in a Tory stronghold - in many respects my vote will make no difference (sadly).
I cannot, in good conscience, vote Tory. The thought of BJ continuing and with a majority is unthinkable and unpalatable. They called the referendum in the first place, austerity to the nth degree etc etc etc
However, I cannot say that I really want to vote for Labour either - again, the thoughts of JC as PM is equally disturbing. Not only that but it's a party controlled, in many respects, by Momentum - which is not healthy at all.
Lib Dems/ Green - feels like I am doubly wasting my vote!
Any help and advice required - I can't be the only person struggling?!?
|Women being able to see Men's pay|
at 15:37 14 Nov 2019
Can we assume that the suggested law change would allow you to request to see 'anyones' pay regardless of gender?
I mean, if we are talking inequality, then that doesn't just apply to gender. Two women could be doing the same job and be being paid differently, does the suggested law change cover that?
EDITED: for dimwits and pedants. ;)
[Post edited 14 Nov 15:43]
|Anyone catch the Radio 4 piece this morning about Reprieve taking|
at 10:28 5 Nov 2019
legal proceedings against the UK Gov.
It appears there has been something that allows MI5 and agents to commit 'illegal' acts in their anti-terrorism work.
Somewhat scary as there is no oversight or judicial review. In effect, it would appear an agent 'could' murder, torture in the name of National Security. This was countered by saying that each and every case is reviewed on merit to see if said agent is allowed to 'undertake' each illegal action but - bloody scary all the same (although I am not entirely surpised).
Looks like this has been rumbling around for a while.
|Polls (utterly worthless as we all know) but...|
at 14:19 1 Nov 2019
Evening Standard has Johnson 17 points ahead
The Guardian is showing a 14 day tracker of all GB polls....in the most recent (last few days) the Tories are between 11 and 17 points ahead.
My vote is going to be another 'wasted' vote this election and now, more than ever, it needs to count.
|Been reflecting on tonight.|
at 23:56 23 Oct 2019
1. Credit to Rotherham...whilst we gifted them 2 goals...for 85 mins they closed us down...denied us time and space...out muscled out played and out thought us.
2. Basics were missing tonight. 2nd ball...if we can't win the first ball...how about the second? Nope.
3. Playing out from the back...Rotherham closed us down but that doesnt mean we cant play out from the back. Simple basics...3 central midfielders yet only 1 coming short and then not one other player offering a pass or out. Not playing as a team.
4. Formation and rotation...too many changes on both counts.
5. Slow and lethargic. Look at the urgency George injected when he came on. We had that in the opening 5 and then stopped.
6. It's all a bit perverse. We havent actually played all that well or dominated a match for so long I cant remember the last time. Lambert stoll hasnt stamped his authority and style on this team. Yet look where we are...perversecand puzzling. Says more about other teams and the quality of this league than us!
7. We are still there and will bounce back but the last 2 games has exacerbated some of known shortcomings.
|Forum Votes: ||2502|
|Comment Votes: ||219|
|Prediction League: ||0|