Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Accidental Anarchist.......tomorrow evening, film and talk in Aldeburgh. 00:06 - Jun 16 with 957 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Should be interesting....
https://snapemaltings.co.uk/whats-on/carne-ross-accidental-anarchist-film/

....at the Pumphouse in Aldeburgh if you can bring yourself to miss Peru v Denmark!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The Accidental Anarchist.......tomorrow evening, film and talk in Aldeburgh. on 06:41 - Jun 16 with 895 viewsBenters2

My plan for the day.

Bike ride to Mothers.

Home,bath,pub.pizza, sleep.
The Accidental Anarchist.......tomorrow evening, film and talk in Aldeburgh. on 21:53 - Jun 16 with 832 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

http://www.accidentalanarchist.net/watch-online/

It was well worth the watch and interesting to hear from a friend of David Kelly who had also been involved in WoMD research for the UN. £1.44 on vimeo packed with practical real life anarchy in action. No cloaks and bombs anywhere!

The Accidental Anarchist.......tomorrow evening, film and talk in Aldeburgh. on 22:04 - Jun 16 with 825 viewsStokieBlue

The Accidental Anarchist.......tomorrow evening, film and talk in Aldeburgh. on 21:53 - Jun 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

http://www.accidentalanarchist.net/watch-online/

It was well worth the watch and interesting to hear from a friend of David Kelly who had also been involved in WoMD research for the UN. £1.44 on vimeo packed with practical real life anarchy in action. No cloaks and bombs anywhere!

From reading the blurb it's about finding life without a government in Syria?

We already established you're not an actual anarchist I believe?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The Accidental Anarchist.......tomorrow evening, film and talk in Aldeburgh. on 22:46 - Jun 16 with 805 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Accidental Anarchist.......tomorrow evening, film and talk in Aldeburgh. on 22:04 - Jun 16 by StokieBlue

From reading the blurb it's about finding life without a government in Syria?

We already established you're not an actual anarchist I believe?

SB

You believe wrong but pm sent. It's about so much more than that.

Edit.....by the way there is more than one sort of anarchist from Darwinian survival of the fittest Libertarian at one end to syndicalist at the other via green anarchists and others......you should go to the Anarchist book fair which is down your way.

Edit 2.....having just read up on the gender politics bust up at bookfair 2017 I may just pop down myself!
[Post edited 16 Jun 2018 22:57]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024