Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advice anyone? 09:29 - Jul 13 with 1098 viewsosborne

Can anyone help? If I buy a Gold Membership (I am a season ticket holder) how does it work for getting the free ticket for the West Ham match. Do you just book it online, quote your membership number and not have to pay anything, or do you just receive a free ticket. Or is there another way?
Any info would be welcome.
Advice anyone? on 09:32 - Jul 13 with 1085 viewsartsbossbeard

I'd work on the assumption that your account would be upgraded to Gold and therefore when you access your account online, the ticket will be there ready for home printing (once they're released).

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Advice anyone? on 10:09 - Jul 13 with 1040 viewsosborne

Advice anyone? on 09:32 - Jul 13 by artsbossbeard

I'd work on the assumption that your account would be upgraded to Gold and therefore when you access your account online, the ticket will be there ready for home printing (once they're released).

Ah! Okay. Thanks artsbossbeard.
Advice anyone? on 13:31 - Jul 13 with 949 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Once the Gold Membership has been purchased, the system will be aware of your eligibility for a free ticket to the West Ham friendly.

Add the ticket for the game to your basket, and discount for the value of that ticket will be applied before checkout.

HTH
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 13:33]
Advice anyone? on 20:16 - Jul 13 with 883 viewsosborne

Thanks Mark
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024