Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not sure what I am watching here..... 15:48 - Jul 14 with 657 viewsScuzzer

Is it England or Town from the last two seasons?
….and the most generous player is Sterling...giving the ball away at every opportunity. I know people on here like to find some reason to defend his selection but he is a ridiculously poor international footballer.

Established 1968

Not sure what I am watching here..... on 15:53 - Jul 14 with 605 viewsbadadski

He's useless against teams that play back deep against us making pace useless. It's all Croatia had to do and now Belgium against us. We have nothing in midfield to punish them and seem reluctant to cross from wide which contradicts the formation we are playing. Very poor showing so far. Sterling is not a striker and not a number 10 as he has no back to goal abilities as his giving the ball away and poor control show over and over again.
Not sure what I am watching here..... on 15:59 - Jul 14 with 552 viewsScuzzer

Not sure what I am watching here..... on 15:53 - Jul 14 by badadski

He's useless against teams that play back deep against us making pace useless. It's all Croatia had to do and now Belgium against us. We have nothing in midfield to punish them and seem reluctant to cross from wide which contradicts the formation we are playing. Very poor showing so far. Sterling is not a striker and not a number 10 as he has no back to goal abilities as his giving the ball away and poor control show over and over again.

Agree with you on the midfield. If you want to get anywhere you need drive to get the other side of their midfield quicker....that's just not happening.

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024