Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So close yet so far.... 18:58 - Aug 27 with 737 viewsMrTown

Just watched Sheff Wed back, thought we were better than I did on the day. Still not convinced at all that it was a red card, especially if Bannans first had was only a yellow.

Obviously sending off changed game and it swung in Wednesdays direction BUT watching Town in all games other than Derby second half we look SO ClOSE to clicking yet we are so far away in terms of no wins yet.

BUT I know once we get our first win we will go on a hell of a run and I know it’s going to one against the scum, mark my words.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So close yet so far.... on 19:11 - Aug 27 with 686 viewsMMBUTB

I’m a Town fan living tut north. I have to be honest I’m not a regular watcher. Two of my local visits would of been Rotherham and Wednesday but I was on holiday and a wedding.

I did make the Derby game though and thought we competed up until the point when they scored. After that terrible. Goals are the issue I think if we was still there now I don’t think we would of found the net.

The football does seem / feel better that Micks but I do believe Mick would of potentially drawn that game at Derby. All in all I’m pleased with the way the club has appointed the new manager and not gone for the same old sh#t. I just really hope he can get some results before the pressure becomes to great.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024