Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beat - Just giving page? 11:21 - Sep 17 with 482 viewsArnieM

Hi guys . I wonder if people would contribute to a Just Giving Page ? I am thinking this would be far more beneficial than laying flowers, plus he was his wife’s carer, who I believe has MS.

Now he was a true legend but came from an era when players didn’t get huge contacts . So he was essentially no better off than many of us and I think his wife could potentially do with some support.

Perhaps donations either to the support of his wife, or a children’s charity if people prefer? I’m afraid I don’t know how to set this up but thought I’d raise this issue. I feel Town would want to show their collective support .

Hope twtd doesn’t mind this post .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

The Beat - Just giving page? on 11:24 - Sep 17 with 464 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

We raised over £3k for charity when a good goalkeeper agreed to stay.

We'd raise an absolute fortune to help Margaret but knowing the family as I do I very much doubt they'd take a penny and would insist it went elsewhere.

There needs to be a page set up and funds generously donated, whether it be to the family, a permanent memorial or just a donation made as a small token of thanks to the great man for his part in making us what we are, donated to a charity close to his heart, whatever the family decides would be the best use of the funds.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024