Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"I'll spend the clubs money as if it were my own" - Paul Hurst 11:49 - Oct 22 with 629 viewsReuser_is_God

If this is true then Paul Hurst must've squandered thousands of his own money.

What do we reckon he's most stupid purchase away from football has been?

I still can't believe he spent 100k on a Ford Fiesta.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 11:49]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

"I'll spend the clubs money as if it were my own" - Paul Hurst on 12:31 - Oct 22 with 569 viewsJ2BLUE

I reckon he sold a screwdriver and bought a left handed one for 8 times the price.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

"I'll spend the clubs money as if it were my own" - Paul Hurst on 13:10 - Oct 22 with 526 viewsbrendanh

"I'll spend the clubs money as if it were my own" - Paul Hurst on 12:31 - Oct 22 by J2BLUE

I reckon he sold a screwdriver and bought a left handed one for 8 times the price.

Yes hurst has overspent on the following household items that he still keeps to convince himself they weren't crap buys:
- A computer with processor so slow that it can barely make a simple calculation. Similar to Jon Nolan's football brain.
- A red Ferrari on hire-purchase. A good car, yes, but expensive and he already had exactly that model and colour sitting in his garage. Similar to loaning Chalobah to play def-mid when we already had Skuse.
- An industrial-size sledge-hammer. Sure, occasionally he needed to hammer some bigger nails, but most of the time they're just small tacks. Similar to his entire defence's ability to play a precision short-passing game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024