Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesterday's game. 09:10 - Oct 21 with 367 viewsphillev231069

A totally inept performance against a very average side which leads me to think we are heading in only on direction, the premier league seems light years away and relegation a real possibility I'm afraid. Hursts judgment has to be called into question with the formation and players out of position plus constantly lumping the ball to Sears who must be so fed up by now! I'm honestly struggling how anyone can still back Hurst who is living in the real world. We have only won once for crying out loud and are at the bottom of the Championship! That is a disgusting record by anyone's standards. I wanted change as there was no way back for MM he'd lost the majority of the fans support and had too many player favourites who got picked regardless in my opinion but I'm prepared to eat crap and admit that we probably wouldn't be here now if he was still in charge even with the sale of our best players. Poor squad with a manager who's totally out of his depth and an owner who doesn't care=recipe for disaster.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024