Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town Confirm Hurst and Doig Depart 17:05 - Oct 25 with 1300 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34745/town-confirm-hurst-and-doig-depart

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Town Confirm Hurst and Doig Depart on 17:08 - Oct 25 with 1230 viewsWickets

Had to happen i suppose he has had the look of a dead man walking at recent press conferences. Just glad Marcus has got it done. Good luck in the future Paul and your staff.
Town Confirm Hurst and Doig Depart on 17:31 - Oct 25 with 1019 viewsmichaeldownunder

If it is Lambert, then he will probably know quite a few of the staff ( trainers etc) at the club
so not a bad thing. I don't care about the Norwich connection, I just hope he gives some of younger players a run in the team. Not too many at once but three or four of them cannot do much worse than the under par ones we have at the moment.

If ever the club needed the fans behind the team it's now. Easy to support the players when things are going well, harder when they are not.

Forget about moaning about Marcus Evans etc It's the team esp the younger players who will need our backing.

I feel we need as big mobile unit up front now, a free agent is needed as I think it will be too late come Jan transfer window.

I
Town Confirm Hurst and Doig Depart on 18:21 - Oct 25 with 791 viewsgiant_stow

Noooooooooooi!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024