Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our relegation has been coming for a few years now/ ME has to take the blame 16:44 - Feb 10 with 401 viewsskankerman

However you look at it many of us have seen our demise coming for some time, ME can hide behind PH recruiting but would have sanctioned the deals

For years now everything has been done on the cheap, a first team full of loan signings, contracts being run down and no strategy in place when players have been sold (Murphy Waghorn)

Our owner has not invested enough in our first team, my concern is that this lack of interest will turn us into a Blackpool more than a team bouncing back next season.

I am sure we will get the party political broadcast about a rosy future, but I have not seen any real intent from ME to allow our first team to challenge for many years.

My fear is that we Haven't reached the bottom yet, and our owner genuinely has not got what it takes to turn the ship round

A very sad demise of a well loved family football club, that is sinking sinking sinking with no captain at the helm in making it happen

Every decision made has not been in the interest of the first team, but a financial decision

Our relegation has been coming for a few years now/ ME has to take the blame on 16:54 - Feb 10 with 355 viewsBenters2

I bet someone says buy he club.
Our relegation has been coming for a few years now/ ME has to take the blame on 16:55 - Feb 10 with 351 viewsrgp1

Well said, I bet the season ticket strategy will be interesting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024